Night closures at 1st Avenue Northeast and Northgate Way intersection
As early as Monday, Dec. 21st, Sound Transit will close 1st Avenue Northeast and Northgate Way intersection. The night time closure will be utilized for deck work for the light rail guideway construction. This closure will take place between the work hours of 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Work consists of heavy equipment and residents can expect noise from construction.
- Monday night, Dec. 21st, to Tuesday night, Dec. 22nd.
- Night construction work hours are from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Roads will remain open outside of work hours.
- 1st Avenue and Northgate Way intersection.
- Northgate Way on-ramp to northbound Interstate 5.
- Access will be maintained for local residents.
- See map for suggested detour routes and construction impact area.