Night closures of off-ramp to westbound SR 104 and off-ramp to SR 104 eastbound
As early as Monday, Nov. 23, Sound Transit's contractor will continue night work north of State Route (SR) 104 and northbound Interstate 5 interchange. Both the on-ramps and the off-ramps from northbound I-5 to westbound SR 104 will be closed while this work is underway. Detours will be provided (see map). The contractor has obtained a Temporary Noise Variance to complete this work. This work is weather-dependent and may need to be rescheduled.
Moderate construction and engine noise from night work to construct columns for future bridge, north of I-5 SR 104 interchange.
- Monday, Nov. 23, through Thursday, Nov. 26, 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 3 through Friday, Dec. 4, 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Night Closure/detours: Monday, 11/23, 8 p.m. to Tuesday, 11/24, 4 a.m. Thursday, 12/3 8 p.m. to Friday, 12/4, 4 a.m.
- Northbound I-5 off-ramp to westbound SR 104.
- Eastbound SR 104 on-ramp to northbound I-5.
- Westbound SR 104 to on-ramp for northbound I-5.
- There will be posted signs for detours (see map).
- Please be prepared for delays while this work takes place.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.