Northbound Interstate-5 Off-Ramp Closure at Northeast 145th Street Exit 175
On Tuesday night, Feb. 18th, Sound Transit will be closing the off-ramp from northbound I-5 via exit 175 to mobilize our crane and heavy equipment to construct the columns for the future aerial guideway. This closure is a necessary step for construction of the Lynnwood Link light rail.
- East of the northbound I-5 to NE 145th off-ramp (northbound I-5 exit 175) will be closed.
- Crews will be working to mobilize heavy equipment and crane across NE 145th Street.
- Suggested detour route is exiting at northbound I-5 exit 176.
- Neighbors should expect construction noises.
- Tuesday night, Feb. 18th
- The off-ramp closes 2:00 a.m. and re-opens at 5:00 a.m.
- Work hours are from 2:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- East of the northbound I-5 to NE 145th Street Off-Ramp (Exit 175)