One-way traffic shift on 136th Place Northeast in Bellevue
Beginning as early as Monday, Sept. 24 and lasting through early Spring 2019, Sound Transit's contractor crews will shift traffic to the west side of 136th Place Northeast. All traffic on 136th Place Northeast will travel north from Northeast Spring Boulevard towards Northeast 20th Street. This closure is necessary to install utilities and light rail infrastructure.
What to expect
- One-way traffic on 136th Place Northeast, all traffic will travel north from Northeast Spring Boulevard.
- No right or left turns onto 136th Place Northeast from Northeast 20th Street.
- Contractor crews will maintain driveway access to businesses on 136th Place Northeast.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.
- The construction schedule is subject to change.