On ramp from eastbound SR 104 to Northbound I-5 and off-ramp to westbound SR 104 to be closed
As early as Thursday, May 28, Sound Transit's contractor will begin night work on the ramp from eastbound State Route 104 to the northbound ramp of Interstate 5. Both the on and off ramps will be closed while this work is being done. Detours will be provided (see map). The contractor has obtained a Temporary Noise Variance to complete this work. This work is weather-dependent and may need to be rescheduled.
Preparatory work for a temporary signal at SR104 and work for columns approximately from exit 177 to Mountlake Terrace. Work will potentially include mobilization/demobilization, electrical work, striping, earthwork, drilling, concrete forming and trucking and related activities.
Thursday, May 28, through Saturday, June 13. Monday – Friday 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Weekends 10 p.m. – 9 a.m. Closure/detours: Sunday, May 31 – Saturday, June 13, Sundays, 8 p.m. – Fridays 4 a.m. This work will be done at night only.
- Eastbound SR 104 on ramp to Northbound I-5 ramp.
- Northbound I-5 off ramp to Westbound SR 104.
- Northbound I-5 off ramp to Eastbound SR 104.
- There will be posted signs for the detours (see map).
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Please be prepared for delays while this work takes place.