Off-ramp to westbound SR 104 and off-ramp to SR 104 eastbound closed
As early as Sunday, June 28, Sound Transit's contractor will continue night work on the off-ramp to westbound State Route 104 and the off-ramp to SR 104 eastbound. Both the off-ramps will be closed while this work is being done. Detours will be provided (see map). The contractor has obtained a Temporary Noise Variance to complete this work. This work is weather-dependent and may need to be rescheduled.
Preparatory work for a temporary signal at SR 104 and work for columns approximately from exit 177 to Mountlake Terrace. Work will potentially include mobilization/demobilization, electrical work, striping earthwork, drilling, concrete forming and trucking and related activities.
Sunday, June 28, through Saturday, July 18. Monday – Friday 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Weekends 10 p.m. – 9 a.m. Closure/detours: Sunday, 8 p.m. – Fridays 4 a.m. Closures will occur at night only.
- Northbound Interstate 5 off-ramp to westbound SR 104.
- Northbound I-5 off ramp to eastbound SR 104.
- Eastbound SR 104 on ramp to northbound I-5.
- There will be posted signs for the detours (see map).
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Please be prepared for delays while this work takes place.