Steel pole foundation work on 5th Avenue Northeast
Starting as early as July 15th, Sound Transit will close 5th Avenue Northeast to a full lane closure from Northeast 180th Street to Northeast 185th Street as part of the Lynnwood Link Extension early work construction. Seattle City Light will be setting the transmission line steel poles. There will be flaggers on site of the construction work zone to keep traffic moving for local access only.
- Two steel poles will be delivered and installed at construction work area.
- King County Metro will provide alerts and updates on affected bus routes at www.kingcounty.gov.
- As early as July 15th, street will remain closed for up to five days.
- Work hours are from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Northeast 180th Street and 5th Avenue Northeast to Northeast 185th Street and 5th Avenue Northeast (see map).
- Local access only from Northeast 180th Street to Northeast 183rd Court.
- Detour routes will be in place to drive around work area (see map)
Community Outreach: My Nguyen, firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-370-5690.
24-hour construction hotline: 1-888-298-2395