Upcoming I-90 ramp closures
Work continues to complete concrete work at the Mercer Island Station. Crews will continue pouring track slabs and sidewalks within the sound walls at the station platform. To safely do so, the Island Crest Way HOV Eastbound off-ramp and Westbound HOV on-ramp will close during off-peak hours and select Saturdays.
During these closures, drivers can use the Island Crest Way eastbound general purpose off-ramp and the 76th Ave. westbound on-ramp.
Concrete pours for track slabs, curbs and sidewalks at the Mercer Island Station.
- Westbound Island Crest Way HOV on-ramp, Monday, September 30 – Friday, October 4, from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Eastbound Island Crest Way HOV off-ramp, Saturday October 5, from 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.; Monday October 7 – Friday October 11, from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Island Crest Way Westbound HOV on-ramp and Eastbound HOV off-ramp
- The Island Crest Way westbound HOV on-ramp will close daily from Monday, September 30 – Friday October 4, from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. to accommodate concrete pours.
- The Island Crest Way eastbound HOV off-ramp will close Saturday, October 5 from 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. and daily, Monday October 7 – Friday October 11, from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. to accommodate station track slab concrete pours.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination. (optional)
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.