Weekday construction traffic impacts and Reminder of ongoing closures
Weekday construction traffic impacts: Monday, Aug. 20 – Friday, Aug. 24
Bellevue Way Southeast
In order to work in the eastside curb lane while maintaining two lanes of traffic in the peak direction (northbound 6-10 a.m. and southbound 2-6 p.m.) crews will use the 'southbound center lane' as a reversible traffic lane. At times, northbound vehicles will travel in what is normally a southbound lane.
Monday-Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.: Work is set to begin on the light rail trench and guideway adjacent to Bellevue Way Southeast, between the South Bellevue Station site and the Wye at 112th Avenue Southeast. Throughout the project, two lanes will be maintained in the peak direction: northbound in the morning and southbound in the afternoon. Sound Transit's contractor will use cones and lane delineators to guide traffic along Bellevue Way Southeast. Please follow the direction of flaggers and signage to safely access your destination. More info on what to expect can be found at the East Link long-term and ongoing closures page.
112th Avenue Southeast
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Daily closures of one southbound lane of 112th Avenue Southeast, between Main Street and Southeast 8th Street.
Reminder of ongoing closures
For information on previously announced long-term and ongoing closures click here.
- Bellevue Way Southeast reversible lane configuration
- Sidewalk closures and detours on Bellevue Way Southeast and 112th Avenue Southeast
- Bellevue Way Southeast to I-90 west HOV ramp 120 day closure
- 112th Avenue Southeast bypass road construction
- Closure of Southeast 15th at 112th Avenue Southeast
- Winters House and Blueberry Farm Closure and new temporary lot