Weekend closures of downtown Seattle Link stations on Oct. 12-13, 26-27, and Nov. 9-10
Work continues at the Pioneer Square Station to prepare for Connect 2020. Crews will use three weekends to construct a temporary center platform at Pioneer Square Station. The new platform will prepare the region for Connect 2020 which will connect East Link with the International District/Chinatown Station. The work includes pouring concrete, laying tactile strips along the platform, upgrading lighting and more.
During these closures, trains will run from Angle Lake-SODO and UW-Capitol Hill, and free buses will connect the six stations in between.
Temporary center platform construction at Pioneer Square Station requiring the closure of downtown Link stations.
- 11 p.m. Friday, Oct. 11 – 1 a.m. Monday, Oct. 14
- 11 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25 – 1 a.m. Monday, Oct. 28
- 11 p.m. Friday, Nov. 8 – 1 a.m. Monday, Nov. 11
Downtown Seattle Link stations from SODO to Capitol Hill. Link service will operate from Angle Lake – SODO and UW-Capitol Hill with free buses connecting the six closed stations in between.
- Six downtown Seattle Link stations will close during the weekends of Oct. 12-13, 26-27, and Nov. 9 – 10. Crews will use this time to build a temporary center platform at Pioneer Square Station to prepare for Connect 2020.
- Link will run from Angle Lake – SODO and UW-Capitol Hill and free buses will connect the six stations in between.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.