Due to the changing nature of COVID-19 and its potential to affect transit, our service levels are subject to change. For the most up-to-date schedules, visit our Current schedules page. We will not be printing physical copies of our September 2020 Ride the Wave Guide.
Effective Dec. 20, we’ve added weekday service to these three routes.
- Route 574 has an additional early morning northbound trip. See highlighted trip in the updated Route 574 schedule (PDF).
- Route 590 has nine additional northbound trips in early morning between 4:30 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. See highlighted trips in the updated Route 590 schedule (PDF).
- Route 577/578 has extra morning, midday and afternoon peak trips. The added trips will fill in gaps in the Sounder schedule. See highlighted trips in the updated Route 577/578 schedule (PDF).
Effective Dec. 7, Updated Link Light Rail schedule (PDF)
Effective Nov. 16, we’ve added two morning trips and one afternoon trip to Route 522. Updated Route 522 schedule (PDF).
Sept. 19, 2020 service changes
Sound Transit's fall 2020 service schedule began on Saturday, Sept. 19, for Link light rail and ST Express bus routes operated by King County Metro. It began on Sunday, Sept. 20, for ST Express bus routes operated by Community Transit or Pierce Transit, and Monday, Sept. 21, for Sounder train and Tacoma Link light rail.
Service levels are subject to change at any time. For the most up-to-date schedules and route details, visit current schedules. Due to the changing nature of COVID-19 and its potential to affect transit service, we will not be printing physical copies of our September 2020 Ride the Wave Guide.
- To request a printed schedule, call 800-201-4900, TTY Relay 711, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- For trip planning assistance or other questions, contact Customer Service at 888-889-6368, TTY Relay 711, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- To speak with a foreign language translator, call the language line at 800-823-9230, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.