Canceled: Closure of Interurban trail
The closure of the Interurban Trail scheduled for Monday, September 14, has been canceled. Sound Transit’s contractor has completed the work in this area for the Lynnwood Link Extension. The Interurban Trail will be closed intermittently over the next two years; future updates will be provided.
As early as Monday, Sept. 14, Sound Transit's contractor will close the Interurban Trail near the Lynnwood Transit Center to begin work for the Lynnwood Link Extension. The Interurban Trail will be closed intermittently over the next two years, detours will be provided.
In September, the Interurban Trail will be temporarily closed for three days. A portion of The Scriber Creek Trail will also be closed for two years (see schedule below).
Canceled: Monday, Sept. 14, to Thursday, Sept. 17.
- The Interurban Trail will be closed between 52nd Avenue South and 44th Avenue West. (see map)
- The Scriber Creek Trail will be closed between Interurban Trail and 48th Avenue West. (see map)
- Scriber Creek trail:
- Mid-September 2020 – September 2022
- Additional Interurban trail closures are scheduled, including:
- Late October – 2 weeks
- December – intermittent short-term, closures
- March 2021 – 2 months
- May 2022 – 6 months
- Follow all detour signage and stay within marked trail detours.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.