Island Crest Way restriping work
Crews working for Sound Transit and WSDOT will restripe Island Crest Way to address vehicle queuing. Pavement markings will be refreshed at this time along Island Crest Way between Southeast 30th Street and Southeast 27th Street. New I-90 wayfinding signage will also be installed.
Work is weather dependent and will include:
- Refreshing existing lane lines and pavement markings
- Install new wayfinding signage for I-90 access
Date: Sunday, June 11
Locations: Island Crest Way, between Southeast 30th Street and Southeast 27th Street
Work hours: Crews will work between 9 a.m. and 10 p.m.
What to expect:
- Crews will refresh existing roadway markings
- Temporary parking restrictions will be in place up to 24 hours before work begins near work areas.
- Crews will work in the existing right of way with traffic control in place. Please follow the direction of flaggers and signage to safely access your destination.