Rescheduled work for road closure at NE 185th and 5th Ave near Shoreline Stadium
This work has been rescheduled to Monday, June 22nd. Sound Transit will be closing Northeast 185th Street from 5th Avenue to Northeast 185th Street near Shoreline Stadium. The full nighttime closure will be utilized to install traffic control changes for a long-term lane reduction on Northeast 185th Street and closure of 5th Avenue Northeast south to Northeast 183rd Court, as part of the Lynnwood Light Rail project.
- Roads will be closed for crews to perform survey layout.
- Crews will begin making traffic modifications for Phase 2 of Northeast 185th and 5th lane construction activities. For more information visit www.soundtransit.org/185thchanges.
- Work includes striping lanes and setting up barriers.
- Drivers should expect delays and use suggested detours in place.
- Full closures will occur during work hours and re-open during non-work hours.
- Monday night, June 22nd, through Tuesday morning, June 23rd.
- This work is weather dependent and will be re-scheduled if weather does not permit.
- Road will be closed during night construction work hours from 10 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
- Roads will remain open outside of work hours.
- Northeast 185th Street and 5th Avenue.
- Northeast 185th Street will be fully closed for one night and will reopen in a single lane configuration.
- 5th Avenue Northeast is closed between Northeast 183rd Court and Northeast 185th and will only remain open to local access only south of 183rd Court.
- See map for suggested detour routes.