Ronald water waste line relocation at 1st Avenue Northeast at 174th Street
Starting Aug. 5th, Sound Transit will closed 1st Avenue Northeast at 174th Street to work on the utility relocation. Sound Transit will be relocating the Ronald water waste line in order to construct the guideway as part of the Lynnwood Link Extension early work construction. Sound Transit will install the new basin location at the corner of 1st Avenue Northeast and 174th Street on 1st Avenue.
- Aug. 5th up to August 2022, work will remain for approximately three years.
- Work hours are from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. but this closure remains in place 24 hours a day.
- 1st Avenue Northeast at 174th Street with local access only (see map).
- Local access along 1st Avenue will be through 170th Street.
- Detour routes will be in place to drive around work area (see map)