Upcoming I-90 Ramp Closures
As early as Thursday February 21, crews working for Sound Transit will close the 80th Ave. westbound HOV off-ramp during off-peak hours. During this closure, crews will excavate and conduct utility investigations. Drivers may use the Island Crest Way westbound exit during this closure. Sound Transit Express and King County Metro buses will be rerouted and will continue to serve the Mercer Island Park-and-Ride.
80th Ave westbound HOV off-ramp closure.
Thursday February 21, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
80th Ave westbound HOV off-ramp.
- The 80th Ave Westbound HOV off-ramp will be closed on Thursday February 21 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Crews will use a vactor truck to conduct utility investigations.
- Sound Transit Express and King County Metro buses will be rerouted and will continue to serve the Mercer Island Park-and-Ride.
- During this closure, drivers can use the Island Crest Way westbound exit.
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.
Outreach Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-903-7176
After-hours construction hotline: 888-298-2395