Upcoming lane closures at Main Street and 112th Ave SE
Beginning Tuesday, April 24, 2018, our contractor will be potholing at the intersection of Main Street and 112th Avenue Southeast in order to identify the exact locations of utility pipes that are under the roadway. The resulting information will be useful when preforming additional utility work in the near future.
What to expect
- Approved work hours are Tuesday – Wednesday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Single lane closures and sidewalk closures on Main Street and 112th Avenue Southeast will be required.
- Single lane closures and sidewalk closures will occur one at a time (not concurrently).
- Noise from vacuum excavation trucks are necessary to perform this work.
- Spotter will be in place for pedestrians at open crosswalks.