With funding approved by voters in 2016, Sound Transit is planning for improved parking and access options at Edmonds and Mukilteo Stations, such as additional parking; better walking, biking and transit connections; and convenient pickup and drop-off areas.
Help guide our investments
- Learn more and give us your input at our online open house coming, March 20 – April 8.
- Talk to Sound Transit staff during one of our upcoming drop-in sessions.
Get the latest on this project in your inbox.
About Sounder North
Sounder commuter rail gives south Snohomish County residents a dependable, congestion-free commute to and from Seattle. Four round-trip trains run every weekday between Everett and Seattle with stops in Mukilteo and Edmonds. In addition, Sounder runs special service to select weekend Mariners, Sounders FC and Seahawks games. See upcoming schedule on the event calendar page.
Options for getting to the station today
- New reserved permit parking options available at Edmonds and Mukilteo stations beginning April 1st. Sign up or get more information.
- Edmonds satellite lot: Additional Sounder parking is now available at Edmonds United Methodist Church, 828 Caspers Street. This satellite lot is a nice waterfront walk away from Edmonds Station or a short bus ride (Community Transit Route 196).
- Vanpool to transit: Community Transit has a new Vanpool option – share a ride to a transit station and enjoy reserved parking. For more information or to express interest in a vanpool, visit Community Transit.