The Northgate Link Extension adds three new stations in Seattle, two underground (U District and Roosevelt stations) and an elevated station at Northgate, which will feature frequent bus connections, a park-and-ride and a bicycle/pedestrian bridge to North Seattle College.
- Open: 2021
- Length: 4.3 miles; 3 stations
- Service: Every 4-6 minutes during peak hours.
- Projected travel times:
- Northgate to University of Washington - 7 minutes
- U District to Westlake - 8 minutes
- Projected ridership: 41,000 - 49,000 daily riders by 2022